Information Using of Mark
Certified clients can use the certified logo according to the Management System of the EGSCERT. The clients shall observe the law related with the certification.
※ Permissible Period
- Certified company shall use the logo since the company get the certification.
※ Limitation of Using Mark
- The Mark on the Certification means the system certification work is registered from the corporate credibility organizations, and its use must be strictly limited.
- The marks may be used on the stationery, advertising, promotional goods, flags, vehicles and corporate clothing, but it must not misrepresent the product which is not in the certification scope.
- The mark must not be directly used on products or product packages.
It also must not be used in a way of showing an indication of the product conformance, but can be used on packaging for transport of the product. (It never use the individual package that goes to customers.)
- The mark must not be used on laboratory test reports or calibration reports.
- The guideline of using the Mark and client’s observance to comply must be attached in the contract.
- EGSCERT Mark can be independently used but the Mark of AB or IAFCB must not be independently used.
- This could be a clear statement the “(This product) was manufactured in a plant whose QMS/EMS is certified as being in conformity with ISO 9001/14001”.
- The certified client can use any statement on product packaging or in accompanying information. Product packaging is considered as that which can be removed without the product disintegrating or being damaged. Accompanying information is considered as separately available or easily detachable. Type labels or identification plates are considered as part of the product.
- The statement shall
Eg) “00 cola” has been certified the ISO9001 Quality Management System by EGSCERT.